Who we serve
- Families of children and adolescents in grades preK-12 who have difficulties paying attention, hyperactivity/impulsivity or other behavior problems
- Children and adolescents do not have to have a previous diagnosis of ADHD/ADD prior to seeing a clinic therapist.
Services we provide
- Diagnostic psychological evaluations
- Individual family and group treatment for ADHD-related and other disruptive behaviors
- School-based treatment for ADHD-related and other disruptive behaviors
- Consultation with pediatricians, psychiatrists, or other health professionals working with your child
Who we are
The ADHD Clinic at VCU’s Center for Psychological Services and Development is co-directed by Dr. Heather Jones and Dr. Joshua Langberg, two faculty members in the Department of Psychology at VCU. Both Dr. Jones and Dr. Langberg have expertise in the area of evidence-based treatment for child and adolescent attention and behavior problems.
How to contact the ADHD clinic
You may contact the Center for Psychological Services and Development at (804) 828-8069. Be sure to mention that you are interested in services with the ADHD Clinic.
Alternatively, you may fill out an online Application for Child Services here, and select ADHD Clinic under the Assessment or Therapy categories under services in which you are interested.